Saturday, October 07, 2006

Knitting terror

I offloaded two more tags last night with the help of another SnBer, a non-knitting spouse and a sizeable amount of beer. Thanks to all three of them. The pics aren't great because it was a night drop but you can see Circular Quay in the background...just:


This one has the Harbour Bridge in the background. You'll have to trust me on that one:


Oh, lookie, there she is:


Anyway, these pics are the best you are going to see. I went back there this morning to get a better shot in the daylight and, at 10 in the morning, they were already gone. I would love to think that they were taken by some happy drunk or tourist last night but I know in reality it would have been security removing them in the name of keeping us all safe. I mean, who knows when all that fun fur was gonna blow?

Signed,
The Mystery Tagga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home